Join our team as Project Management Associate
Amplyfy Works is on a mission to help businesses across Africa achieve their true growth potential and contribute to Africa’s prosperity. We do this through a suite of brands, products and services that enable businesses profit and create impact.
Wangee Design is a relatively new offering of Amplyfy Works Ltd dedicated to providing high quality, reliable, consistent and affordable design services to meet the communication and branding needs of businesses across the continent and beyond. Design service areas offered include: Branding Design, Publication Design, UI Design, Pitch Deck and Presentation Design, Landing & Sales Page Design and Social Media Design.
We are looking for an energetic professional to help deliver outstanding design projects for our clients in Africa and globally. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, organized and results-oriented professional that has great attention to detail, can multi-task effectively and manage other stakeholders gracefully. The individual believes results should be tangible for growth to be measurable. Below are of the expectations of this role
- Understand a project’s scope/deliverables and create documents for project requirements
- Conduct project meetings to communicate individual roles, project expectations, and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Maintain and monitor projects, project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, evaluating progress and quality, and manage issue resolution process to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Maintain the quality of all project document/data to assure the integrity of a project
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards and standardized format guidelines.
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables and managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information including achievements, expenses, and measures for success
- Analyze, discuss and mitigate potential risk at the start of each project
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business management, marketing, project management or related field.
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant work experience in project management, project co-ordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization, initiative, self-management and project management skills.
- Ability to deliver on time and according to deadlines
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Ability to work remotely effectively with team members as well as clients
If you are such an individual, we look forward to having you on board to deliver on our mission and to support you in your professional growth and development.
How to apply: use the link below to submit your Resume and additional information
Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
For inquires, email: email@example.com