Join our team as Business Development Associate
Amplyfy Works is on a mission to help businesses across Africa achieve their true growth potential and contribute to Africa’s prosperity. We do this through a suite of brands, products and services that enable businesses profit and create impact.
Wangee Design is a relatively new offering of Amplyfy Works Ltd dedicated to providing high quality, reliable, consistent and affordable design services to meet the communication and branding needs of businesses across the continent and beyond. Design service areas offered include: Branding Design, Publication Design, UI Design, Pitch Deck and Presentation Design, Landing & Sales Page Design and Social Media Design.
We are looking for an energetic professional to help drive our sales and grow the business in Africa and globally. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, organized and results-oriented professional that loves to close sales, acquire new customers and ensure new customers are served well. The individual believes results should be tangible for growth to be measurable. Below are of the expectations of this role
- Conduct market research, identify potential clients and prospect to bring new clients on board
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collate and maintain client information in the database.
- Understand clients’ needs and working with team to ensure clients’ needs are delivered excellently
- Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Develop and implement sales and growth strategies, client service and retention plans, analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies and creating periodic reports.
- Participate in drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients towards needed services
- Work with product development to give feedback improve and update pricing and customize products/services to clients’ needs
- Identify new business opportunities and partners for business growth
- Participate in setting Sales/revenue target and executing to reach and exceed targets
- Negotiate and close deals with clients on behalf of the business
- Use digital channels to achieve sales and grow the business
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business management, marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant work experience in business development, sales or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization, initiative, self-management and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals on company’s behalf.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Ability to work remotely effectively with team members as well as clients
- A strong focus on measurable results versus efforts
If you are such an individual, we look forward to having you on board to deliver on our mission and to support you in your professional growth and development.
How to apply: use the link below to submit your Resume and additional information
Application Deadline: 6th August 2021
For inquires, email: firstname.lastname@example.org